So, for over $350,000, what can you have?
1. New driveway with granite cobble edging and front circular area of granite also.
2. Balance of driveway tar and chip.
3. Formal pond with custom stone pool wall and fountain.
4. Stone retaining wall/seatwall nearby to view fountain.
5. Tree removals in vast areas so that lawn can be created in sweeping curves as drive along long driveway to residence.
6. Another stone retaining wall for function and aesthetics.
7. Side area bluestone walkways to sitting area - possible future stone temple/gazebo.
8. Beautiful new curvilinear, steep walkway with stone side walls and bluestone steps and landings along the way.
9. Fill area 25 feet out in rear to create level area. Two huge retaining walls.
10. New travertine front walkway.
11. Travertine walkway around pool/fountain.
12. Extensive plantings with flowering trees, shrubs and perennials providing color for all seasons.
13. Must be more - can't remember everything.
When More is More . . . and Free Garden Tour Tickets!
37 minutes ago